Writing text in reverse order in ORKUT
Click "Download Here" below to see how can we write this.
First, click on "HTML" above at right corner of the text field in ur frndz scrapbook. Then
1. Type the text in the scrapbook or any text box.
2. Type ‮ without spaces before the message in the text box.
3. Then submit your scrapbook.
4. After submitting you will see that your line is reversed.
5. Example: "Hello, How are you?" will look like this "?uoy era woH ,olleH"
6. Writing Example: "‮ Hello, How are you?"