WinToUSB Enterprise 3.8 Release 1
Requirement: Windows PC
Overview: WinToUSB is a free software that allows you to install and run Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the source of installation.
WinToUSB also support creating bootable WinPE USB drive, it can help you to transfer the contents of WinPE to the USB drive and make the drive bootable.
Key features include:
- Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for creating Windows To Go USB drive.
- Install Windows/WinPE from an ISO image or CD/DVD drive.
- Clone current Windows OS (Windows 7 or later) to a USB Drive as a Windows To Go Workspace.
- Use of a Non-Enterprise Edition of Windows 10/8.1/8/7 to create Windows To Go Workspace.
- Create Windows To Go on Non-Certified Windows To Go USB Drive.
- Windows 7 is not completely portable. You may have driver problems when booting on different computers, so highly recommend using Windows 10/8.1/8 to create portable Windows.
- Windows 7 does not have built-in USB 3.0 support, so Windows 7 will have to be booted from a USB 2.0 port.
- The common USB flash drives are very slow. It takes a long time to install and run Windows from a common USB flash drive, highly recommend using a USB hard disk, a Windows To Go Certified Drives or a SanDisk Extreme CZ80 USB 3.0 Flash Drive to create portable Windows.
- Windows To Go drives can be booted on different computers, so you can carry it to anywhere and use it on any computer.
- You need to be an administrator on the computer you are installing the WinToUSB on.
How to Activate:
- Install WinToUSB
- After Install Don’t Launch/Run Application
- Copy our patch in installed program directory and apply it
- Launch WinToUSB
- That’s All, Enjoy
(Open & Untick "Download Using Our Secure Download Manager" Then click on Download )